NVIDIA Update Core
You can find on this page details on how to remove NVIDIA Update Core for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. NVIDIA Update Core's primary file takes about 2.17 MB (2273056 bytes) and is called NvBackend.exe.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Update Core. They take about 2.17 MB (2273056
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Update Core version 10.10.5
only. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Update Core versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". The NVIDIA Update Core program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Update Core in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Update Core, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Core which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:27:19.233