NVIDIA Update Core
NVIDIA Update Core is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Update Core application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA Update Core's primary file takes about 2.66 MB (2787384 bytes) and its name is NvBackend.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA Update Core. They take 2.66 MB (2787384
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Update Core version 126.96.36.199
only. For other NVIDIA Update Core versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". The NVIDIA Update Core app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Update Core in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update Core that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Update Core in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:28:47.700