NVIDIA Update Core
This web page is about NVIDIA Update Core for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Update Core is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 2.29 MB (2397752 bytes) on disk and is called NvBackend.exe.
NVIDIA Update Core is comprised of the following executables which take 2.29 MB (2397752
bytes) on disk:
This page is about NVIDIA Update Core version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Update Core releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Update Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". The NVIDIA Update Core app will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Update Core in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update Core that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:25:29.977