NVIDIA Update Core
This page is about NVIDIA Update Core for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named NvBackend.exe and occupies 2.29 MB (2398776 bytes).
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Update Core. They take an average of 2.29 MB (2398776
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about NVIDIA Update Core version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Update Core releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". The NVIDIA Update Core application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Update Core in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After removing NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Core that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:20:35.487