NVIDIA Update Core
NVIDIA Update Core is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Update Core is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. NvBackend.exe is the NVIDIA Update Core's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.53 MB (2654512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA Update Core. They take 2.53 MB (2654512
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of NVIDIA Update Core. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Update Core:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Update Core with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Update Core or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". The NVIDIA Update Core application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Update Core in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update Core that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Update Core in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:19:27.323