NVIDIA Update Core
NVIDIA Update Core is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Update Core from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called NvBackend.exe and its approximative size is 2.64 MB (2771576 bytes).
NVIDIA Update Core is comprised of the following executables which take 2.64 MB (2771576
bytes) on disk:
This info is about NVIDIA Update Core version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Update Core versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Core is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase NVIDIA Update Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Update Core from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Update Core or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update Core". The NVIDIA Update Core app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Update Core in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Update Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Update Core.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Update Core which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Update Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Core by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Update Core supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:05:30.880