This page is about Mobile internet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile internet is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile internet folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile internet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mobile internet. Mobile internet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mobile internet. They take 4.93 MB (5171438
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile internet.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (880.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile internet version 16.002.15.03.435
alone. Click on the links below for other Mobile internet versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile internet is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mobile internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mobile internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile internet". If it exists on your system the Mobile internet app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile internet in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 22:53:32.007