You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Internet for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Internet from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Mobile Internet is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Mobile Internet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Mobile Internet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Internet installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.81 MB (7136677
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (281.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.38 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (10.00 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (590.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Internet version 23.009.05.03.93
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Internet:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mobile Internet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Internet". The Mobile Internet app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mobile Internet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-03 08:03:19.670