This info is about Mobile Internet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Mobile Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Internet is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Mobile Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Mobile Internet's primary file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and is called Mobile Internet.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mobile Internet. They occupy about 5.90 MB (6191602
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- UTPSSDK.exe (336.50 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.11.07.174
of Mobile Internet. You can find below info on other application versions of Mobile Internet:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Internet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Internet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Internet". The Mobile Internet program will be found very quickly. When you select Mobile Internet in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After removing Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Internet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 04:28:26.840