This info is about Mobile Internet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Mobile Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Internet is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Mobile Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Mobile Internet's primary file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and is called Mobile Internet.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mobile Internet. They occupy about 5.90 MB (6191602
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- UTPSSDK.exe (336.50 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.09 MB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.11.07.174
of Mobile Internet. You can find below info on other application versions of Mobile Internet:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Internet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Internet". If it exists on your system the Mobile Internet application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Internet in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After removing Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Internet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 04:28:26.840