Mobile Internet is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mobile Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the app Mobile Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Internet is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Mobile Internet's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 98.00 KB (100352 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Internet.exe.
Mobile Internet contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.38 MB (6693613
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (98.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.43 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.012.05.00.174
of Mobile Internet. For other Mobile Internet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mobile Internet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". The Mobile Internet app will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Internet in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Internet.
8. After removing Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:18:51.463