This page contains complete information on how to remove Mobile Internet for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Internet. The program's main executable file is named Mobile Internet.exe and it has a size of 120.00 KB (122880 bytes).
Mobile Internet installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.18 MB (2282924
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.42 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
This page is about Mobile Internet version 13.001.08.02.174
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Internet releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Internet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Internet program will be found very quickly. After you select Mobile Internet in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Internet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 19:36:09.487