Mobile Internet is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mobile Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can read more about about Mobile Internet at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Mobile Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Mobile Internet's primary file takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is Mobile Internet.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mobile Internet. They take 3.31 MB (3475605
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (968.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Internet version 11.302.09.15.380
only. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Internet releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mobile Internet when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet
- C:\Users\UserName04\AppData\Roaming\Mobile Internet
- C:\Users\UserName04\Desktop\MASTER FOLDER\2013\Mobile Internet
- C:\Users\UserName04\Desktop\MASTER FOLDER\MY FOLDER\Mobile Internet
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\AutoRun\AutoRunSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\AutoRun\AutoRunUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Internet_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Internet_RASMANCS
Mobile Internet is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Internet from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". If it exists on your system the Mobile Internet program will be found very quickly. When you select Mobile Internet in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 01:59:34.617