You can find below details on how to uninstall Mobile Internet for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. Detailed information about Mobile Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Internet is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Internet is C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Mobile Internet.exe is the Mobile Internet's primary executable file and it occupies around 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Mobile Internet. They occupy about 2.27 MB (2375936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.45 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (349.93 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.86 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Internet version 13.001.08.11.174
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Internet:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Internet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Internet". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Internet app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Internet in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:11:09.503