Mobile Internet is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More details about the software Mobile Internet can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Mobile Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mobile Internet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Mobile Internet. They take about 5.43 MB (5692028
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (89.00 KB)
- msvcp.exe (294.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.03 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- hdwhost.exe (202.51 KB)
- ouc.exe (240.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (169.00 KB)
- stlib.exe (324.50 KB)
- Sysconfig.exe (556.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Internet version 21.005.11.05.294
only. For other Mobile Internet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". The Mobile Internet app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mobile Internet in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-15 17:06:04.523