Mobile Internet is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Mobile Internet from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can read more about on Mobile Internet at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Internet. Mobile Internet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Internet is composed of the following executables which take 2.17 MB (2275756
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.42 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.001.07.00.174
of Mobile Internet. For other Mobile Internet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mobile Internet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". If it exists on your system the Mobile Internet application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Internet in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After removing Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:20:13.710