This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mobile internet for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about related to Mobile internet at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile internet is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Mobile internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mobile internet's main file takes about 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) and its name is Mobile internet.exe.
Mobile internet contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.40 MB (3570222
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile internet.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.002.10.00.380
of Mobile internet. For other Mobile internet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile internet is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Mobile internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile internet". The Mobile internet program will be found automatically. When you select Mobile internet in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mobile internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 10:38:06.690