This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mobile Internet for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Further information about Mobile Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Internet program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named Mobile Internet.exe and it has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Mobile Internet. They take 2.12 MB (2224597
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.09.01.380
of Mobile Internet. Click on the links below for other Mobile Internet versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mobile Internet:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Internet
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Internet\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Internet
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Internet_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Internet_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Internet
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Internet\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Internet\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Internet\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Internet\UninstallString
Mobile Internet is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mobile Internet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". If it exists on your system the Mobile Internet application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Internet in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Internet in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 19:36:37.193