Mobile internet is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile internet from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details about Mobile internet at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile internet application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile internet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile internet\uninst.exe. Mobile internet's main file takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and its name is Mobile internet.exe.
Mobile internet contains of the executables below. They take 6.81 MB (7136677
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile internet.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (281.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.38 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (10.00 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (590.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.009.05.03.435
of Mobile internet. You can find below a few links to other Mobile internet releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile internet is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Mobile internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mobile internet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile internet". The Mobile internet application will be found automatically. When you click Mobile internet in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile internet.
8. After uninstalling Mobile internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile internet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 03:47:51.520