This page is about Mobile Internet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More information about Mobile Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Internet program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mobile Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mobile Internet's primary file takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and is named Mobile Internet.exe.
The following executables are contained in Mobile Internet. They occupy 6.79 MB (7122454
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.22.06.380
of Mobile Internet. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Internet:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Internet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Internet program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Internet in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Internet.
8. After removing Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:37:33.820