You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mobile Internet for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Internet on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Internet program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe. Mobile Internet.exe is the Mobile Internet's primary executable file and it takes circa 98.00 KB (100352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Mobile Internet. They take about 6.37 MB (6677029
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Internet.exe (98.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Internet version 23.015.05.01.174
only. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Internet versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Internet is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Mobile Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Internet". If it exists on your system the Mobile Internet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Internet in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Internet:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Internet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Internet.
8. After removing Mobile Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Internet supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:21:51.563