MSI Mystic Light
This info is about MSI Mystic Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your computerMSI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MSI. Click on http://www.msi.com
to get more information about MSI Mystic Light on MSI's website. MSI Mystic Light is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder, depending on the user's decision. MSI Mystic Light's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Mystic Light.exe and it has a size of 2.77 MB (2907088 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in MSI Mystic Light. They take 7.77 MB (8147824
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (2.77 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
This info is about MSI Mystic Light version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other MSI Mystic Light releases:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is an application by the software company MSI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MSI Mystic Light from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light application will be found very quickly. When you select MSI Mystic Light in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Mystic Light.
8. After uninstalling MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI Mystic Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Mystic Light supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-11 21:05:59.953