MSI Mystic Light
This page is about MSI Mystic Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your PCMSI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MSI. More information about the application MSI Mystic Light can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MSI Mystic Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Mystic Light.exe is the MSI Mystic Light's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.66 MB (2784184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MSI Mystic Light. They take an average of 6.80 MB (7128872
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (2.66 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.64 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
This data is about MSI Mystic Light version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is a program offered by the software company MSI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MSI Mystic Light from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MSI Mystic Light in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSI Mystic Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Mystic Light.
8. After uninstalling MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Mystic Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Mystic Light supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 15:09:02.563