MSI Mystic Light
This web page is about MSI Mystic Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your computerMSI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MSI. Click on http://www.msi.com
to get more information about MSI Mystic Light on MSI's website. MSI Mystic Light is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. MSI Mystic Light's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. MSI Mystic Light's main file takes around 2.66 MB (2785232 bytes) and is called Mystic Light.exe.
MSI Mystic Light installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.65 MB (8024920
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (2.66 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
The current page applies to MSI Mystic Light version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MSI Mystic Light:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is a program released by MSI. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MSI Mystic Light from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MSI Mystic Light in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MSI Mystic Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSI Mystic Light.
8. After removing MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 12:16:40.993