MSI Mystic Light
MSI Mystic Light is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your PCMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about MSI Mystic Light can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. MSI Mystic Light is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MSI Mystic Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.78 MB (2915280 bytes) on disk and is called Mystic Light.exe.
MSI Mystic Light installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.55 MB (12106848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LED_Keeper.exe (2.23 MB)
- Mystic Light.exe (2.78 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins001.exe (2.49 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- cctWin.exe (185.28 KB)
This web page is about MSI Mystic Light version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of MSI Mystic Light:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is an application released by MSI. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MSI Mystic Light from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MSI Mystic Light in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After uninstalling MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSI Mystic Light which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-13 00:25:27.663