MSI Mystic Light
This web page is about MSI Mystic Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your PCMSI
. More information about MSI can be found here
. Click on http://www.msi.com
to get more details about MSI Mystic Light on MSI's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for MSI Mystic Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. Mystic Light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.77 MB (2909136 bytes) on disk.
MSI Mystic Light contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.01 MB (10491200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LED_Keeper.exe (2.23 MB)
- Mystic Light.exe (2.77 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
The current page applies to MSI Mystic Light version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is an application offered by the software company MSI. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MSI Mystic Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it exists on your system the MSI Mystic Light application will be found very quickly. After you select MSI Mystic Light in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MSI Mystic Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After removing MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Mystic Light in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-16 20:50:51.390