MSI Mystic Light
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your systemMSI
. More data about MSI can be read here
. Please open http://www.msi.com
if you want to read more on MSI Mystic Light on MSI's page. MSI Mystic Light is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSI Mystic Light. MSI Mystic Light's primary file takes about 1.33 MB (1396904 bytes) and is named Mystic Light.exe.
MSI Mystic Light installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.83 MB (4011640
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of MSI Mystic Light. Click on the links below for other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is an application offered by the software company MSI. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MSI Mystic Light from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light program will be found very quickly. After you click MSI Mystic Light in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After removing MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Mystic Light supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-12 17:02:46.740