MSI Mystic Light
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MSI Mystic Light for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your PCMSI
. More information on MSI can be seen here
. More data about the application MSI Mystic Light can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. Usually the MSI Mystic Light program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing MSI Mystic Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Mystic Light.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.78 MB (2915280 bytes) on disk.
MSI Mystic Light contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.55 MB (12106848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LED_Keeper.exe (2.23 MB)
- Mystic Light.exe (2.78 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins001.exe (2.49 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- cctWin.exe (185.28 KB)
The current page applies to MSI Mystic Light version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is an application marketed by MSI. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MSI Mystic Light from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Mystic Light". The MSI Mystic Light app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MSI Mystic Light in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSI Mystic Light.
8. After uninstalling MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Mystic Light supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-27 21:42:08.640