MSI Mystic Light
MSI Mystic Light is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your systemMSI
. More information on MSI can be found here
. More information about MSI Mystic Light can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. MSI Mystic Light is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing MSI Mystic Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Mystic Light.exe is the MSI Mystic Light's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.33 MB (2443216 bytes) on disk.
MSI Mystic Light contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.71 MB (7031152
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (2.33 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of MSI Mystic Light. Click on the links below for other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is an application marketed by the software company MSI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSI Mystic Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Mystic Light". The MSI Mystic Light app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MSI Mystic Light in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MSI Mystic Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After uninstalling MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Mystic Light supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 20:29:56.170