MSI Mystic Light
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your systemMSI
. More info about MSI can be seen here
. More info about the app MSI Mystic Light can be found at http://www.msi.com
. MSI Mystic Light is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSI Mystic Light. The application's main executable file occupies 2.96 MB (3098808 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mystic Light.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside MSI Mystic Light. They take about 11.91 MB (12493504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LED_Keeper.exe (2.24 MB)
- Mystic Light.exe (2.96 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins001.exe (2.49 MB)
- devcon.exe (81.34 KB)
- devcon64.exe (84.84 KB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- cctWin.exe (185.28 KB)
The current page applies to MSI Mystic Light version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of MSI Mystic Light:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is a program by MSI. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MSI Mystic Light from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSI Mystic Light or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light application will be found automatically. After you click MSI Mystic Light in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MSI Mystic Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After removing MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-19 20:03:16.483