MSI Mystic Light
MSI Mystic Light is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your systemMSI
. Further information on MSI can be found here
. More info about the app MSI Mystic Light can be seen at http://www.msi.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. MSI Mystic Light's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.44 MB (2561488 bytes) on disk and is called Mystic Light.exe.
The following executables are installed beside MSI Mystic Light. They take about 7.41 MB (7769968
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (2.44 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of MSI Mystic Light. You can find below a few links to other MSI Mystic Light releases:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is an application marketed by MSI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MSI Mystic Light from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSI Mystic Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Mystic Light". The MSI Mystic Light program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MSI Mystic Light in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSI Mystic Light.
8. After removing MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Mystic Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-29 02:47:27.810