MSI Mystic Light
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your PCMSI
. Further information on MSI can be found here
. Detailed information about MSI Mystic Light can be found at http://www.msi.com
. Usually the MSI Mystic Light application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MSI Mystic Light. The application's main executable file occupies 1.33 MB (1389736 bytes) on disk and is called Mystic Light.exe.
The executables below are part of MSI Mystic Light. They take about 3.82 MB (4004472
bytes) on disk.
- Mystic Light.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MSI Mystic Light. You can find here a few links to other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MSI Mystic Light we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\Lib\ADL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\Lib\NDA.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\Mystic Light.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\Mystic Light.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\Support.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MSI\Mystic Light
MSI Mystic Light is an application offered by MSI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MSI Mystic Light or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light application will be found automatically. When you click MSI Mystic Light in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After removing MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSI Mystic Light in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:24:59.253