MSI Mystic Light
MSI Mystic Light is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your PCMSI
. You can find out more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.msi.com
to get more data about MSI Mystic Light on MSI's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for MSI Mystic Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.78 MB (2911184 bytes) on disk and is named Mystic Light.exe.
MSI Mystic Light installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.54 MB (12098656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LED_Keeper.exe (2.23 MB)
- Mystic Light.exe (2.78 MB)
- MysticLight_Service.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- SetupICCS_9.exe (1.33 MB)
- SCEWIN.exe (264.00 KB)
- SCEWIN_64.exe (341.50 KB)
- cctWin.exe (185.28 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Mystic Light version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other MSI Mystic Light versions:
...click to view all...
MSI Mystic Light is a program marketed by the software company MSI. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase MSI Mystic Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MSI Mystic Light from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI Mystic Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Mystic Light". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Mystic Light program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MSI Mystic Light in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MSI Mystic Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Mystic Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Mystic Light\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI Mystic Light.
8. After uninstalling MSI Mystic Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Mystic Light that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Mystic Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Mystic Light by MSI from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Mystic Light by MSI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Mystic Light in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-02 19:00:51.593