Kiwi for G Suite
Kiwi for G Suite is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your systemZive, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Zive, Inc.. Kiwi for G Suite is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Kiwi for G Suite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Kiwi for G Suite.exe is the Kiwi for G Suite's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.92 MB (2014192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Kiwi for G Suite. They take about 13.84 MB (14512512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (398.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.38 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.455
of Kiwi for G Suite. Click on the links below for other Kiwi for G Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is an application marketed by the software company Zive, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Kiwi for G Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Kiwi for G Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwi for G Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kiwi for G Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-25 05:57:46.820