Kiwi for G Suite
Kiwi for G Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your systemZive, Inc.
. Further information on Zive, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Kiwi for G Suite program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Kiwi for G Suite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Kiwi for G Suite's primary file takes about 8.38 MB (8785392 bytes) and is called Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Kiwi for G Suite. They occupy about 13.84 MB (14514544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (398.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.38 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.470
only. You can find here a few links to other Kiwi for G Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is a program by Zive, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kiwi for G Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". The Kiwi for G Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After removing Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for G Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kiwi for G Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-31 13:30:04.983