Kiwi for G Suite
Kiwi for G Suite is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your PCZive, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Zive, Inc.. Kiwi for G Suite is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Kiwi for G Suite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Kiwi for G Suite.exe is the Kiwi for G Suite's primary executable file and it occupies close to 8.37 MB (8772096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Kiwi for G Suite. They occupy about 13.83 MB (14501248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (398.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.37 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.485
of Kiwi for G Suite. You can find below a few links to other Kiwi for G Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is a program released by Zive, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Kiwi for G Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kiwi for G Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Kiwi for G Suite application will be found very quickly. After you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kiwi for G Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After removing Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for G Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kiwi for G Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-08 04:25:20.260