Kiwi for G Suite
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your computerZive, Inc.
. Further information on Zive, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Kiwi for G Suite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Kiwi for G Suite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.92 MB (2015856 bytes) on disk.
Kiwi for G Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.85 MB (14517744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (397.61 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (395.61 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (198.61 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (217.61 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.37 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (414.11 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (218.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.509
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Kiwi for G Suite:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is an application by Zive, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Kiwi for G Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it exists on your system the Kiwi for G Suite program will be found automatically. When you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After removing Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwi for G Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kiwi for G Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-26 00:47:53.183