Kiwi for G Suite
Kiwi for G Suite is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your systemZive, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Zive, Inc.. Kiwi for G Suite is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Kiwi for G Suite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.00 MB (2092471 bytes) on disk and is called Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
Kiwi for G Suite is composed of the following executables which take 14.14 MB (14824076
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (475.43 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (2.00 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (470.43 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (273.43 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.37 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.483
of Kiwi for G Suite. Click on the links below for other Kiwi for G Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is a program released by the software company Zive, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kiwi for G Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". The Kiwi for G Suite application will be found very quickly. When you select Kiwi for G Suite in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After removing Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for G Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kiwi for G Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:41:32.150