Kiwi for G Suite
Kiwi for G Suite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your computerZive, Inc.
. More information on Zive, Inc. can be found here
. Kiwi for G Suite is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Kiwi for G Suite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Kiwi for G Suite.exe is the Kiwi for G Suite's primary executable file and it occupies about 8.38 MB (8783856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kiwi for G Suite. They occupy about 13.84 MB (14513008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (398.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.38 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.48 KB)
This info is about Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.460
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Kiwi for G Suite:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is an application by the software company Zive, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". The Kiwi for G Suite program will be found automatically. After you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kiwi for G Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After removing Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for G Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-13 14:57:48.287