Kiwi for G Suite
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Kiwi for G Suite for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your PCZive, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Zive, Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kiwi for G Suite. Kiwi for G Suite's primary file takes around 8.38 MB (8789488 bytes) and is named Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Kiwi for G Suite. They occupy 20.30 MB (21284736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (398.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.37 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.38 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.452
of Kiwi for G Suite. Click on the links below for other Kiwi for G Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is a program by the software company Zive, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kiwi for G Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Kiwi for G Suite app will be found very quickly. After you select Kiwi for G Suite in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After removing Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for G Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kiwi for G Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-19 01:51:19.933