Kiwi for G Suite
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your systemZive, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Zive, Inc.. Kiwi for G Suite is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Kiwi for G Suite's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.76 MB (8133616 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
Kiwi for G Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.80 MB (13416816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (195.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (14.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (7.76 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.351
only. Click on the links below for other Kiwi for G Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is a program released by the software company Zive, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kiwi for G Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it exists on your system the Kiwi for G Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kiwi for G Suite in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kiwi for G Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwi for G Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kiwi for G Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-21 00:28:29.340