Kiwi for G Suite
This info is about Kiwi for G Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your computerZive, Inc.
. Further information on Zive, Inc. can be seen here
. Kiwi for G Suite is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Kiwi for G Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Kiwi for G Suite's main file takes about 8.36 MB (8768512 bytes) and its name is Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Kiwi for G Suite. They take about 20.28 MB (21268288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (397.60 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.36 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (395.60 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (198.60 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (217.60 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.37 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (414.10 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (218.10 KB)
This web page is about Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.502
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Kiwi for G Suite:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is an application offered by the software company Zive, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kiwi for G Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Kiwi for G Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kiwi for G Suite in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwi for G Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-14 12:46:50.097