Kiwi for G Suite
Kiwi for G Suite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your systemZive, Inc.
. Further information on Zive, Inc. can be found here
. Kiwi for G Suite is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Kiwi for G Suite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2014192 bytes) on disk and is titled Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
Kiwi for G Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.83 MB (14503296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (398.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.37 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.48 KB)
This info is about Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.442
only. For more Kiwi for G Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is a program by Zive, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kiwi for G Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it exists on your system the Kiwi for G Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for G Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kiwi for G Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-21 01:12:25.407