Kiwi for G Suite
Kiwi for G Suite is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your PCZive, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Zive, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Kiwi for G Suite is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe. Kiwi for G Suite's main file takes about 1.92 MB (2014192 bytes) and is named Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
Kiwi for G Suite is composed of the following executables which take 13.42 MB (14075264
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (195.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (16.48 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.35 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.98 KB)
The current page applies to Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.396
only. You can find below info on other versions of Kiwi for G Suite:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Kiwi for G Suite:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Kiwi for G Suite_8f63e70818e73203e78621559da7ff5ae50a1_cab_0c39a1ff
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Kiwi for G Suite_8f63e70818e73203e78621559da7ff5ae50a1_cab_1c60fe41
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_Kiwi for G Suite_8f63e70818e73203e78621559da7ff5ae50a1_cab_31bc5c29
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\Kiwi for G Suite.exe.10700.dmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\Kiwi for G Suite.exe.13156.dmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\Kiwi for G Suite.exe.1676.dmp
Kiwi for G Suite is an application by the software company Zive, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kiwi for G Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". If it exists on your system the Kiwi for G Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwi for G Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-16 09:12:11.090