Kiwi for G Suite
This page is about Kiwi for G Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your PCZive, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Zive, Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGSuite\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kiwi for G Suite. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2014192 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kiwi for G Suite.exe.
Kiwi for G Suite is comprised of the following executables which take 13.83 MB (14505840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (398.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (1.92 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (393.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (218.98 KB)
- Kiwi for G Suite.exe (8.37 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (412.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (216.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Kiwi for G Suite version 2.0.426
alone. You can find here a few links to other Kiwi for G Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for G Suite is an application released by Zive, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Kiwi for G Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kiwi for G Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Kiwi for G Suite". The Kiwi for G Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kiwi for G Suite in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kiwi for G Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kiwi for G Suite.
8. After removing Kiwi for G Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwi for G Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kiwi for G Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kiwi for G Suite by Zive, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kiwi for G Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-23 16:41:03.287