KeyScrambler is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computerQFX Software Corporation
. You can find out more on QFX Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. More information about KeyScrambler can be found at http://www.qfxsoftware.com
. KeyScrambler is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 151.80 KB (155448 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverInstaller.exe.
KeyScrambler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 472.98 KB (484333
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (151.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.87 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of KeyScrambler. You can find below info on other versions of KeyScrambler:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is a program offered by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KeyScrambler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". If it exists on your system the KeyScrambler program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KeyScrambler in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 16:33:42.200