KeyScrambler is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computerQFX Software Corporation
. You can find out more on QFX Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. More information about KeyScrambler can be found at http://www.qfxsoftware.com
. KeyScrambler is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 151.80 KB (155448 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverInstaller.exe.
KeyScrambler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 472.98 KB (484333
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (151.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.87 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of KeyScrambler. You can find below info on other versions of KeyScrambler:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is a program offered by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KeyScrambler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". The KeyScrambler application will be found automatically. After you click KeyScrambler in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 16:33:42.200