You can find on this page details on how to remove KeyScrambler for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall KeyScrambler from your systemQFX Software Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on QFX Software Corporation. More info about the software KeyScrambler can be seen at http://www.qfxsoftware.com
. Usually the KeyScrambler application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. KeyScrambler.exe is the KeyScrambler's main executable file and it takes close to 497.28 KB (509216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside KeyScrambler. They take about 2.44 MB (2557663
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.28 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (497.28 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (497.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.53 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.78 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (549.78 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (549.78 KB)
The current web page applies to KeyScrambler version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other KeyScrambler releases:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is an application offered by QFX Software Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KeyScrambler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyScrambler or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyScrambler". The KeyScrambler program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KeyScrambler in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The publisher is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-13 07:05:07.167