KeyScrambler is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computerQFX Software Corporation
. You can find out more on QFX Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. Further information about KeyScrambler can be seen at http://www.qfxsoftware.com
. Usually the KeyScrambler program is found in the C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 497.28 KB (509216 bytes) on disk and is called KeyScrambler.exe.
KeyScrambler installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.42 MB (1485999
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.28 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (497.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.55 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.78 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (550.28 KB)
This data is about KeyScrambler version 184.108.40.206
only. For more KeyScrambler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by KeyScrambler when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\KeyScrambler
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\QFX Software\KeyScrambler
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\DriverInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\getting_started.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\KeyScrambler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\keyscrambler.ico
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QFX Software\KeyScrambler
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\QFX Software\KeyScrambler
KeyScrambler is a program marketed by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KeyScrambler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". If it exists on your system the KeyScrambler app will be found very quickly. When you select KeyScrambler in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeyScrambler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:53:32.520