You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KeyScrambler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KeyScrambler from your computerQFX Software Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on QFX Software Corporation. You can get more details about KeyScrambler at http://www.qfxsoftware.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling KeyScrambler is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. KeyScrambler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 521.64 KB (534160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of KeyScrambler. They occupy about 1.66 MB (1737842
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (149.64 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (521.64 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.05 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (201.14 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (706.64 KB)
This page is about KeyScrambler version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other KeyScrambler versions:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is an application offered by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KeyScrambler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyScrambler". If it is installed on your PC the KeyScrambler application will be found automatically. When you click KeyScrambler in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The publisher is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KeyScrambler.
8. After uninstalling KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KeyScrambler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-11 11:23:53.017