KeyScrambler is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall KeyScrambler from your systemQFX Software Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on QFX Software Corporation. Click on http://www.qfxsoftware.com
to get more information about KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's website. Usually the KeyScrambler application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KeyScrambler. KeyScrambler.exe is the KeyScrambler's main executable file and it takes about 422.80 KB (432952 bytes) on disk.
KeyScrambler contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.47 MB (1536747
bytes) on disk.
- DriverInstaller.exe (150.80 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (422.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.51 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (200.30 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (608.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of KeyScrambler. For more KeyScrambler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is a program released by the software company QFX Software Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeyScrambler". The KeyScrambler app will be found very quickly. After you select KeyScrambler in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KeyScrambler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 08:11:50.637