This info is about KeyScrambler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall KeyScrambler from your systemQFX Software Corporation
. More information on QFX Software Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.qfxsoftware.com
if you want to read more on KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. KeyScrambler's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. KeyScrambler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 496.14 KB (508048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside KeyScrambler. They take about 2.44 MB (2553727
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.14 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (496.14 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (496.14 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.53 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.64 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (549.14 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (549.14 KB)
This info is about KeyScrambler version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more KeyScrambler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is an application marketed by QFX Software Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KeyScrambler or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". The KeyScrambler program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KeyScrambler in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding KeyScrambler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The software company is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-21 12:24:19.787