This info is about KeyScrambler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall KeyScrambler from your systemQFX Software Corporation
. More information on QFX Software Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.qfxsoftware.com
if you want to read more on KeyScrambler on QFX Software Corporation's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. KeyScrambler's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe. KeyScrambler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 496.14 KB (508048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside KeyScrambler. They take about 2.44 MB (2553727
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller.exe (128.14 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (496.14 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (496.14 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.53 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (156.64 KB)
- KeyScrambler.exe (549.14 KB)
- KeyScramblerLogon.exe (549.14 KB)
This info is about KeyScrambler version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more KeyScrambler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KeyScrambler is an application marketed by QFX Software Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove KeyScrambler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeyScrambler or simply click the Search field and type in "KeyScrambler". If it is installed on your PC the KeyScrambler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KeyScrambler in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KeyScrambler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeyScrambler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.qfxsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeyScrambler\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KeyScrambler.
8. After removing KeyScrambler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyScrambler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyScrambler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that KeyScrambler by QFX Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KeyScrambler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 12:24:19.787